Be Healthy and Slim
Do you find it hard to lose weight, or maintain an ideal weight? Try a few sessions at “Make It Happen Hypnotherapy”! This time for achieving your ideal body weight and feel amazing again!
Why Losing Weight is Hard?
If you try everything from dieting to consuming weight loss pills, or perhaps go for a surgery, you won’t be able to shed lots of weight in a healthy way if you do not change the feelings or perception behind it.
The Battle in the Mind
Losing weight becomes hard when your conscious mind is not aligned with your subconscious thoughts and patterns. Consciously you want to lose weight, but you keep overeating and consuming unhealthy diet, using food to release stress and for comforting, and one day you finally realise that you are sabotaging yourself subconsciously.
Looping the Subconscious Pattern
The underlying feelings and emotions are often the reason that most people overeat, or go for comfort foods and of course the dieting fails to bring a change in those feeling or emotions. The more your mind feels deprived of food, the more it craves it. And the more you feel bad about yourself physically and emotionally, the more you struggle with your weight and self-esteem.
You find it hard to get out of the cycle because once overeating becomes a subconscious pattern, you won’t be able to change what eating means to you, and the way you look at yourself at the subconscious level, and losing weight become hard.
How does Hypnotherapy Work for Losing Weight?
Hypnotherapy works directly and effectively with the automatic programming of the subconscious mind to shift, reframe or reprogram feelings and behaviors of self-sabotage, and therefore it produces long term results.
1. Changing Perception
With Enhanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (E-CBT), we increase your awareness every time you eat, tackle your thinking pattern and liberate you from your obsession with food so that you can achieve sensible eating patterns.
2. Break the Association of Feelings Towards food
With hypnotherapy, we can find out the reason for your weight problem, and what do you use food for unconsciously. We will also find out what caused you to lose the balanced relationship with food, when was the first time you associate certain food with feeling loved, accepted, secured, and comforted and associations like if you were told not to leave food on the plate, etc.
We will discover how your eating habits were built during childhood, and then help you to break this association in the mind.
3. Form New Habits
Hypnotherapy for weight loss helps you release food cravings, feel satisfied with smaller portions, e.g. Gastric Banding Hypnosis is one of the options, we can make your mind believes that you now have a smaller stomach with just the size of your fist, and thus allows new eating habits and patterns to be formed in the subconscious mind.
4. Raise Self Esteem
We identify and resolve any underlying emotions or beliefs, which may be contributing to your self-esteem or confidence.
5. Gain Motivation to Exercise
You will associate exercise with pleasure in the mind instead of pain, so that you feel an accomplishment every time you go to exercise.
What is Usually Included in the “Weight Loss Program”? (7 sessions)
- Mindfulness, Witnessing self
- Replacing unwanted thinking and behaviour with desired ones using Enhanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy(E-CBT)
- Regression, Inner Child Work, etc
- Weight Loss Management with Hypnotherapy, including Visualisation, Regression, Inner Child Work, or Parts Therapy, and NLP, Timeline, Havening, etc
- Eliminate any fear
- Engineer your ideal state of confident, high self-esteem and self-worth
*The program will be tailor-made for each individual.
We have a free gift for you as well! You will be given hypnotic audio to listen to every time you finish the session (except the analytical session) so that you can keep doing mind rehearsals and building a mindset for a slim and healthy body. The more you listen to it, the more you will witness the transformation.
What To Expect From the Weight Loss Program?
- You will stop overeating or craving for sugary food.
- You don’t have to battle with yourself anymore.
- You won’t need to be on diets, but will naturally eat sensibly.
- You will feel so much more in control of your eating than you have ever felt before.
- You will feel differently about food and not dominating your life as you once did.
- You just don’t have the desire of having the food that you once craved even when you feel stressed.
- You don’t need to have gastric band operation to eat less.
- You will shed the excess weight that you don’t want.
- You will feel yourself back in balance. Your lifestyle will change dramatically.
- You will drop your dress or pants size to your desired size.
- You will feel extremely good about yourself.
Why Should You Choose Sandy As Your Therapist?
Skilled and Professional
- Sandy truly understands what you are experiencing and gives all that can to help you to lose weight.
- Registered with the Australian Hypnotherapist Association, Sandy also keeps up to date with the latest therapies.
- Sandy uses Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Havening to communicate with your subconscious mind coupled with counseling and coaching.
- Provide tailor-made programs for each individual and deliver life long change, not short term solutions.
- Sandy has helped hundreds of people to lose weight and they all achieve amazing results in only a few sessions.
The comprehensive treatment is given because life problems of everyone are related, so tackling just one issue may not completely solve your problem. Therefore, we may be dealing with bad memories, negative emotions, limiting beliefs, poor relationships, etc. in the program.
Can’t wait to become a happy, confident and slimmer you? Weight Loss Program at Make It Happen Hypnotherapy is the solution! You will be surprised how easy it is to retrain your brain and reach and maintain your ideal weight.
Do you want to live a happier and healthier life?
Or, Want to talk it out first?
Claim your FREE Strategy Session (20 mins phone call) with Sandy NOW!