Be in Control
Are you having a difficult time curbing those late night cravings or excessive hunger pangs that you fulfill by consuming food or…….is it actually consuming you? By attending our hypnotherapy sessions with our specialists in Brisbane at “Make It Happen Hypnotherapy”, you will get a chance to stop binge eating, get rid of the unhealthy food consumption patterns once and for all and start living a healthy and balanced life.
What is Binge Eating?
Even though binge-eating does not have any one single cause that triggers it but feelings of worthlessness or helplessness and low self-esteem has been linked to it often times. One of the most common reasons to binge eat is to suppress or manage any unpleasant emotions such as depression, fear, stress, anxiety or loneliness. Many times when you do not have anybody else to support you or help you in times of difficulty, food remains the only option that you find comfort in. Binge eating can start form younger years of your life and may continue to grow with you but it can also happen at any point in your life.
Find it Difficult to Control Your impulses?
Do you always think about food? Do you eat even without really feeling hungry? Do you feel the urge to keep on munching all day every day? Do you keep eating unhealthy food that you start feeling uncomfortable and out of control?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to even one of the above, then you really need to look out for help and get rid of this self-destructive behaviour that can really harm your health in the long-run.
Binge eating is a subconscious pattern, you will feel out of control if you are taking the passenger seat. To stop binge eating, we need to work on the level which creates the problem, the subconscious mind.
Why Choose Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy can train your mind to not respond to ‘triggers’ that make you binge. Whether if you are around food or having the thought of having something to eat all the time can be controlled with the help of hypnosis. You will see a clear and positive difference in your attitude towards excessive food consumption in situations where you have binged in the past.
By breaking the unconscious pattern of the mind, we rewire the brain to build new neuropathways, so that you will become indifference to unhealthy food cravings or sugar intake, and thereby stay in control and calm.
Through Hypnotherapy, we can get different parts of the psyche aligned and work together. For example, by Parts Therapy, we can discover the positive intention of the part that uses food for certain reasons, and mediate with the other part of the mind which wants to be healthy to achieve the goal that you want.
Not only you will regain self-control, we also help boosting your self-esteem levels, you will find yourself become a new person with new and positive feelings.
How Hypnosis Helps to Stop Binge Eating?
- Increases self-control to prevent over-eating when you find yourself in “trigger” times that has made you binge in the past through mental rehearsal.
- Working with the subconscious mind to eliminate the desires to indulge in over-eating unhealthy, sugary or junk foods.
- Becomes mindful in daily life, make sensible eating choices and lead a healthy lifestyle and Resolving any past experiences that may have caused you to binge eat with inner child work.
- Building a positive self-image, creating self-love
- Improving positive thinking, confidence and self-esteem
- Managing stress with effective hypnosis mind tools to help cope with stressful situations
So, if you are having the problem of binge eating, and no longer want food to control you, then you are more than welcome to come forward for help. We here at ‘Making it Happen Hypnotherapy’ have unending support to your problems that can be well taken care of with our professionals who do not only understand your condition but also use the modern discoveries in using Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Havening & NLP, that will help you get rid of this habit with lasting results.
We have a free gift for you as well! You will be given a hypnotic audio to listen to every time you finish the session so that you can keep doing mind rehearsals to relax and calm your mind. The more you listen to it, the more you will witness the transformation.
Why Should You Choose Sandy As Your Therapist?
Skilled and Professional
- Sandy truly understands what you are experiencing and gives all that can to help you to have a more balanced life.
- Registered with the Australian Hypnotherapist Association, Sandy also keeps up to date with the latest therapies.
- Sandy uses Psychotherapy(E-CBT), Hypnotherapy, Havening, Neuro-Linguistic Programming to communicate with your subconscious mind coupled with counselling and coaching.
- Provide tailor-made programs for each individual and deliver life long change, not short term solutions.
- Sandy has helped hundreds of people with fears and phobias and they all achieve amazing results in only a few sessions.
The comprehensive treatment is given because life problems of everyone are related, so tackling just one issue may not completely solve your problem. Therefore, we may be dealing with bad memories, negative emotions, phobias, limiting beliefs, addictions, poor relationships, etc. in the program.
Sometimes, people fail to recognize and troubleshoot the problem for themselves. Especially most of the time, the issues you are having may not be tangibly related to the root cause of the issue, and tackling just one issue may not completely solve your problem.
We make sure that all people seeking for an effective solution are provided comprehensive treatment, recognize other correlated issues and what’s happening in your life in general. For example, we may be dealing with bad memories, negative emotions, phobias, limiting beliefs, addictions, poor relationships, etc. in the program. It’s our promise to help you identify and treat the real cause of the problem and offer long-term result.
Book a Hypnotherapy session for stopping binge eating in Brisbane at “Make It Happen Hypnotherapy” for an effective change of a lifetime!