Are you going through a dark phase in life that has impacted your overall well-being? Do you feel that you’re always in a gloomy mood? Are you experiencing loss of hope, anxiety, loss of appetite and suicidal thoughts? Because if some or all of this is happening to you, then don’t waste another minute as this can turn life-threatening. Find happiness with Make it Happen Hypnotherapy where you will achieve an enhanced quality of life by eliminating stress and sadness with the help of our hypnotherapist in Brisbane.
Are You Not Able to Control the Negative Thoughts Clouding Your Mind?
When you feel sad even without any reason, find yourself self-loathing, start losing interest in activities that you once used to enjoy, or worse, want to end your life, then consider it high alert and try to find help as soon as possible. In order to help yourself recoverfrom these feelings, you need a professional that understands you and guides youin every step of the way as you are under depression. Depression must be taken seriously, as it is not only about being sad but affects the chemical balances of your brain.
Depression may come in different forms, and varies from being mild to going severe. Symptoms may include:
- Feeling a constant low with yourself
- Lack of interest in things that used to once excite you
- Appetite changes – gaining or losing weight without the element of dieting
- Oversleeping or being sleepless
- Feeling tired and lacking energy
- Feeling unvalued or guilty
- Facing difficulty to make decisions and in concentrating
- Thoughts of suicide or about dying
The Thinking Pattern of Depressed People
Are you keep worrying about the future or ruminating about the past?Blaming yourself why you didn’t do something well enough?Over the years, a negative loop pattern is formed in the mind.
Powered by strong emotions, depression tends to induce emotional thinking in black and white terms, all or nothing, extreme thoughts, using less of the strategic left brain. Extreme thoughts like “nothing good ever happens to me” or “People always let me down” etc. Whereas, some people are oversimplified, absolutist.
How Hypnotherapy Helps Depression?
With Hypnotherapy, it helps you to:
- Stop worrying and ruminating and be able to stay in the present moment
- Challenge limiting beliefs, recognize the negative patterns of behaviour and thoughts and redirect them in a positive way
- Positively respond to the challenges in a sensible manner
- Cope unwanted feelings and convert them with feelings of peace and happiness
- Your thinking will become less extremist, much less black and white by shifting the focus from the right side of the brain to the left side with strategic thinking
- Engineer your ideal state of strength and confidenceto overcome challenges
- Appreciate everything more
What is Included in “Hypnotherapy for Ending Depression Program”*?
- Visualisation – Develop the belief in self and build hope for the future, leaving the depression behind
- Challenge limiting beliefs and biased thinking
- Stop and Replace – Replacing unwanted thinking and behaviour with desired ones using Enhanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy(E-CBT)
- Stress Management
- Beat Depression with positive suggestions, regenerate peace and happiness
- Havening for Positivity
- Find your life purpose (optional)
- May Involve Parts Therapy or Inner Child Work,etc
- Deal with other psychological issues if necessary
*The program will be tailor-made for each individual.
What Do You Expect by the End of the Program?
As you begin to worry less and ruminate less, and relax more during the day, you will face challenges with a shift of mind. You will also have better quality of sleep at night, and your energy levels will normalize. With the slow wave sleep, you will start to recharge your battery, so that you begin to wake with renewed motivation, energy and confidence. As depression lifts, your appetite should also return to normal.You will feel unstuck and stay out of depression for the rest of your life.
We have a free gift for you as well! You will be given hypnotic audio to listen to every time you finish the session (except the analytical session) so that you can keep doing mind rehearsals and building a mindset for a slim and healthy body. The more you listen to it, the more you will witness the transformation.
Depression can cause serious health, relationship, and work problems. Come out of this darkness and help yourself see the light because you deserve each ounce of happiness to surround you all the time!
Book now with Sandy to see the change!