Be Rested and Rejuvenated
Is your child having difficulty to sleep peacefully throughout the night? Do they twist and turn when asleep and wake up even at a slight noise? Are they having a difficult time without co-sleeping? Is something scaring them? Hypnotherapy for better sleep is designed to help children with insomnia at ‘Make It Happen Hypnotherapy’ providing you the best solution for your child.
Common Sleep Problems in Children
There are different kinds of sleep problems encountered by children. Most are accompanied by an underlying anxiety. If there is a sudden onset of sleeping difficulty, it is probably because of unsolved fear, or an emotional upset. Here are the common sleep problems:
- Worrying thoughts and feelings
- Fear of separation from parents
- Fear of darkness, monsters, night sounds, nightmares/disturbing dreams
- Sleep can be associated with death, anesthesia, or illness by the child
Why Use Sleep Hypnosis for Children?
Sleep hypnosis is a mind tool that helps people fall asleep easily on their own. It is a technique that uses imagination, guided imagery, mental rehearsal with metaphors and stories to relax your body and mind.
When using sleep hypnosis for children, it works well especially well in removing any fear from separation from parents, darkness, nightmares, or anything that the child associate fear with. Our hypnotherapists will discover the root cause of why your child has difficulty to fall asleep or stay asleep. And by changing the old perceptions of what make your children anxious or fear, and replacing with a new perception, it enables the children to fall asleep easily.
We will teach your children effective tools and new coping strategies to deal with any unwanted thoughts and emotions that could impact their sleep pattern.
Your child will be guided into a trance-like state where they are highly suggestible and receptive. They will learn to relax their mind and body and drift off to sleep on their own naturally and easily.
How Does It Work?
- Understanding why the child is not able to fall asleep on his/her own
- Reframing using hypnotic suggestions on how your children think about sleeping on their own
- Encouraging natural sleep by associating sleeping with wonderful happy feelings
- Guided visualization to make a child feel relaxed, calm and able to sleep happily
- Integrate with stories which helps the child to focus and makes them a part of the story so that they fall asleep along with the character. Emphasize on certain words with slow and calm pronunciation, e.g. relax, deep, and acted gestures of the characters such as yawning that all come together to help make the child feel sleepy
- Helping the child by suggesting positive dreams before sleep
We have a free gift for you as well! Your child will be given hypnotic audio to listen to every time we finish the session so that your child can keep doing mind rehearsals to relax and calm his/her mind, as well as changing the perception of what he/she fears in the past.
Why Should You Choose Sandy As Your Therapist?
Skilled and Professional
- Sandy truly understands what you are experiencing and gives all that can to help you to have a more balanced life.
- Registered with the Australian Hypnotherapist Association, Sandy also keeps up to date with the latest therapies.
- Sandy uses Psychotherapy(E-CBT), Hypnotherapy, Havening, Neuro-Linguistic Programming to communicate with your subconscious mind coupled with counselling and coaching.
- Provide tailor-made programs for each individual and deliver life long change, not short term solutions.
- Sandy has helped hundreds of people with fears and phobias and they all achieve amazing results in only a few sessions.
Book a Hypnotherapy session for better sleep in Brisbane at “Make It Happen Hypnotherapy” for your child now!