Let It Go!
Are you not able to let go of the past? Is there a memory that haunts you and keeps coming back again and again?
Whether if you have lost someone special, undergoing separation or divorce, faced an accident that scares you to date and causes immense grief and emotional pain, or loss of a job that you really enjoyed, you will feel stuck if you allow the downward spiral to continue.
Let go of all your sorrow and free yourself from the tying thoughts that give birth to heartache and depression. With Make it Happen Hypnotherapy, you will achieve a sense of freedom from the events that has caused feelings of sadness, hurt, resentment, anger, guilt, abandon, betrayal, and preoccupying thoughts of loss with the help of our specialists in Brisbane.
How to Spot Chronic Grief?
Childhood trauma, sudden or unexpected loss, and having the worst when you were extremely positive about something can all lead to a shock like state. Grief can build up to an extent that it becomes chronic and can lead to serious health and mental problems. This in turn causes unhealthy patterns of thinking or behaviour.
Many times when you are unable to control grief and overcome it, and it is left unrecognized or untreated, induces destructive behavioural patterns to surface. When your negative life experiences put a scar on your mind and soul and do not heal with the passing of time, can cause emotional turmoil and vulnerability to an uncontrollable extent. Guide yourself to make an early self-diagnosis and seek professional help if these symptoms persist:
- Feeling your constant low or depressed
- Always feeling like crying
- Unable to rest or sleep
- Eating disorders
- Feeling that nothing matters
- Thinking of the worst
- Over reacting
- Not trustingon othersanymore
- Using toxic coping mechanisms
How Hypnotherapy Helps You in Ending Grief?
Grieving over a long period of time and feeling the intensity increase time and again can take a toll on your emotional and physical well-being. In situations which are not in our control, the only thing we can control is how we react to them and balance our emotions. Staying in control to grief over an immense loss is extremely important for your own self but if you’re not able to do it then taking help becomes significant.
If you are finding it difficult to cope with bereavement and loss, then it can be very helpful to seek out a professional hypnotherapist. We will help you deal with your loss from other perspectives and go through the stages of grief.
With Hypnotherapy, combined with Havening and Psychotherapy, it helps you to:
- Unlock the deepest areas of the subconscious mind where these emotions are stored
- Release your unexpressed emotions causing pain and sorrow, guilt and other intense emotions
- Regress to the original cause of loss or grief for healing
- Build acceptance and reduce the intensity of grief
- Feel empowered to get yourself through
- Build coping mechanism to move on and adapt to the changes
- Learn how to deal with pain and loss healthily and stop any toxic coping mechanisms
What is Included in “Hypnotherapy for Ending Grief”*? (Around 4 sessions)
- Release all the accumulated pain and anger and any emotions that you are holding inside as a result of the loss through Havening
- Build a new perception of “loss”
- Deal with unresolved emotions through expressing your feelings to your loved ones all the things left unsaid (optional)
- Understand what you are NOT responsible for and let go of the guilt
- Cope with anxiety, insomnia, deep sadness, and depression with positive suggestions
- Building coping mechanism to move on
- Create a sense of peace and acceptance
- *The program will be tailor-made for each individual.
What Do You Expect by the End of the Program?
By the end of the program, you will accept the loss and accept what happened. You may experience a turning point where you see things differently, you think differently, and feel differently. You will feel a sense of peace when you think about or remember the person you lost. You will be able to get through the stages of loss, manage the emotions, and move on, but not forget.
Your mind as well as the spirit will be healed. You will feel that life can go on and you begin to have a sense of a positive future.
We have a free gift for you as well. You will be given hypnotic audio to listen to every time you finish the session (except the analytical session) so that you can keep doing mind rehearsals and changing your mindset. The more you listen to it, the more you will witness the transformation.
So, improve your emotional condition and free yourself from the unwanted pain because of a certain loss.
Book now to see the change!