Are you fear to speak in front of the public, and worry too much how other people think about you? Hypnotherapy sessions at “Make It Happen Hypnotherapy” is your reliable partner for becoming confident and assertive again!
How to let go of fear from public speaking?
Fear of public speaking arises from a deep state of anxiety from being judged and criticized by people in social situations. After an initial stressful situation, the mind starts to become hyper-vigilant and the false alarm goes off in similar events.
Common symptoms that can manifest in public speaking are blushing, stammering, nausea, excessive sweating, trembling, shaking, palpitations, etc, all these all subconscious reactions as the mind is focussing on the worst outcomes.
The fear around public speaking can feed itself and accumulates, at last, it can become irrational, it can cause mental distress or hinder your performance, or even affect your social life.
How Does Hypnotherapy Help in Public Speaking?
Hypnotherapy for public speaking can help you overgrow your fear by:
Working at Subconscious Level
When you are in a situation where you have to make a public interaction, the mind perceives and links the stressful situation to a negative physical and emotional reactions that were triggered in the past. Hypnotherapy works by targetting the root cause of the fear where the issue starts and using powerful self-regulating techniques to calm your subconscious reactions down.
Reprogramming Thinking Patterns
Hypnotherapy allows you to change your perceptions and thinking. Hypnosis reprograms your old thinking patterns or limiting negative beliefs and inculcate healthy beliefs. With the help of suggestions in the trance state, you will perceive the situation of public speaking differently and the fear would vanish.
You will be provided with some coping strategies during the hypnotherapy for public speaking by which you can do mental rehearsal repeatedly. Once, your mind gets familiar with it, the newly achieved state of calmness would become reality.
What is Included in The “Public Speaking Program”? (4-5 sessions)
- Mindfulness, Witnessing self
- Replacing unwanted thinking and behaviour with desired ones using Enhanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy(E-CBT)
- Regression, Inner Child Work, etc
- Eliminate any fear (e.g. fear of failure, rejection, etc)
- Engineer your ideal state of confident and high self-esteem
*The program will be tailor-made for each individual.
We have a free gift for you as well! You will be given hypnotic audio to listen to every time you finish the session (except the analytical session) so that you can keep doing mind rehearsals and changing your mindset. The more you listen to it, the more you will witness the transformation.
Why You Should Choose Sandy As Your Therapist?
Skilled and Professional
- Sandy truly understands what you are experiencing and gives all that can to help you to be confident in public speaking.
- Registered with the Australian Hypnotherapist Association, Sandy also keeps up to date with the latest therapies.
- Sandy uses Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming to communicate with your subconscious mind coupled with counselling and coaching.
- Provide tailor-made programs for each individual and deliver life long change, not short term solutions.
- Sandy has helped many people with fear of public speaking and they all achieve amazing results in only a few sessions.
Are you ready to live your life with confidence again?
Book a hypnotherapy session at “Make It Happen Hypnotherapy”!