Be Calm and Confident
Is your child suffer from intense fear of certain situation that is out of proportion to any real fear? Phobias are a type of anxiety disorder. Children who suffer one or more phobias constantly have anxiety.
The majority of fears are learned. Phobias develop through negative experiences and through observation. The children can develop fears by witnessing or hearing about dangers or experience a perceived threatening situation.
Fear of death, fear of being alone, fear of abandonment, fear of open space, fear of being in accidents, fear of infections, fear of heights, fear of animals, fear of insects, fear of blood, fear of heights, fear of flying, nightmares, are the most common fears and phobias for children.
Whatever the fears or phobias may be, when a child perceives a threatening situation, his or her body experiences a fight or flight responses. This kind of fear can develop into a childhood phobia, if the child has been showing signs of avoidance, and the fear has interfered with daily living, it’s important to help them to overcome them before it gets late. With ‘Make It Happen Hypnotherapy’, you bring your child the future of staying strong and overcome their fears.
Why Treating Phobias are Important?
- Phobias can cause trouble in your child’s ability to make friends and take part in activities
- It can impact their mental health, confidence and self-esteem
- When left untreated, children tend to develop avoidance behaviour over time and this can cause serious consequences and personality disorders as they age
How Hypnotherapy Helps:
- We integrate Hypnotherapy, Havening and Enhanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (E-CBT), enables your child to learn and develop a sense of mastery and confidence to overcome their fears or phobias, rather than letting those vulnerable feelings take control of their mind and body
- Help your child unlearn the responses that they have towards fears, form new and positive beliefs about things that your child fears
- By using Unwind Technique, we help your child change the perception of the fear and shift the response that your child may show towards the situation or object of fear
- Discover their imaginary fear. We help them to stop feeding their old imagination that caused the fear, by changing the mental images and beliefs in the subconscious level, their fear will be gone
Why Should You Choose Sandy As Your Therapist?
Skilled and Professional
- Sandy truly understands what you are experiencing and gives all that can to help you to have a more balanced life.
- Registered with the Australian Hypnotherapist Association, Sandy also keeps up to date with the latest therapies.
- Sandy uses Psychotherapy(E-CBT), Hypnotherapy, Havening, Neuro-Linguistic Programming to communicate with your subconscious mind coupled with counselling and coaching.
- Provide tailor-made programs for each individual and deliver lifelong change, not short term solutions.
- Sandy has helped hundreds of people with fears and phobias and they all achieve amazing results in only a few sessions.
Book a Hypnotherapy session for helping your child or teen to overcome their fears and phobias in Brisbane at “Make It Happen Hypnotherapy” now!